dutch translation

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Sun Dec 8 13:11:02 2002

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 09:30:48 +0100, Michael Anckaert wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 16:55:56 +0100
> Miguel Coca <e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es> wrote:
>=20
> > On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 16:28:44 +0100, Michael Anckaert wrote:
> > > Hello all,
> > > I finished the dutch translation a while ago and sent it to this
> > > list, but forgot to compress it, so the moderator is probably
> > > holding it back.
> > >=20
> > > So here is the compressed file.
> >=20
> > Thanks. However, it does not work properly. Here is what I get when
> > trying to compile with it:
>=20
> I found all the typo's I made and have corrected them. Most of them were
> to many "-signs or forgotten \n sequences.

It works now and is in CVS. Thanks for your efforts.

> > If you want to check it yourself, you just need to add "nl" to the
> > list of languages in configure.ac:17.
>=20
> I tried that, but when I install gpgme 0.4, sylpheed (my mail client)
> doesn't work.

Yes, I noticed that too. The current gpgme CVS is not binary compatible with
0.3, yet both versions can't be installed at the same time. My guess is that
it's a bug in gpgme.

> So now I'm looking for a workaround for this prob so that
> I can build the cvs version anyway (Or is it possible that the nl.po
> file will translate with 0.4.3?)

I wouldn't try, it might mark all the new strings as obsolete.

Thanks,
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/