German Translation

Miguel Coca mcoca@gnu.org
Tue Dec 17 17:48:02 2002

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

Hi everybody,

As preparation for the release of GPA, I've been contacting the authors of
the different translations. However, the german translation does not seem to
have a fixed maintainer, and seems to have been updated by whoever made
changes to the code in the past.

At the moment, German is very outdated and needs some work. That wouldn't be
a real problem, if it weren't for some changes in the menus. At the moment,
when run in a German environment, there are two "Keys" menus, one in English
and another in German.

Could someone please spend at least a few minutes fixing at least the menus?
If so, please contact me and I'll send you the latest de.po file (or you can
download it from CVS). Unless this is fixed, german will be disabled in GPA
0.6.0, which I think would be a pity.

Thanks,
--=20
Miguel Coca (mcoca@gnu.org)                http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/