GPA 0.4.3 segfaults

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Wed Feb 20 18:34:02 2002

--EyuBRJR0MsVMWKTf

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 06:13:31PM +0100, Anders Lind=E9n wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:02:37 +0100
> Bernhard Reiter <bernhard@intevation.de> wrote:
>=20
> >
> > > Whenever I try to import a key, I get a segmentation fault.=20
> >=20
> > Just tried it here and it works from the keyserver.
> >=20
> Well not for me, tried several times and tried to recompile. Nothing help=
ed.
>=20
>=20
> > > THen when trying to import a key, it
> > > segfaults.=20
> >=20
> > > Any hints to what can cause this? I'm running Slackware 8.0 with
> > > 2.4.17, gnupg 1.0.6.
> >=20
> > At least I cannot recreate this.
> > using gtk+-1.2.8 and glib-1.2.8.=20
> > I have several message like:
> > 	Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkentry.c: line 400
> > 	(gtk_entry_set_text): assertion `text !=3D NULL' failed.
> > But this does not seem to be relevant ether.
> >=20
> > Which key are you trying to import, which keyserver to you use?
> >=20
> I'm not importing from a keyserver, I'm importing from a file. I used gpa=
 a while ago and it worked fine, it let me choose if I wanted to import fro=
m keyserver or file, but now I can't even get that window open before it se=
gfaults.

What version of gtk+ and glib?
Compiling with which options?

Somehow as you can see from my message above i get=20
when I open the window I can catch that assertion, maybe your gtk
Version somehow seqfaults there.

--EyuBRJR0MsVMWKTf

--EyuBRJR0MsVMWKTf--