GPA 0.4.3 segfaults

Anders Lindén connyosis@gmx.net
Wed Feb 20 18:17:01 2002

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:02:37 +0100
Bernhard Reiter <bernhard@intevation.de> wrote:

> > Whenever I try to import a key, I get a segmentation fault.
>
> Just tried it here and it works from the keyserver.

Well not for me, tried several times and tried to recompile. Nothing helped.

> > THen when trying to import a key, it
> > segfaults.
>
> > Any hints to what can cause this? I'm running Slackware 8.0 with
> > 2.4.17, gnupg 1.0.6.
>
> At least I cannot recreate this.
> using gtk+-1.2.8 and glib-1.2.8.
> I have several message like:
> 	Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkentry.c: line 400
> 	(gtk_entry_set_text): assertion `text != NULL' failed.
> But this does not seem to be relevant ether.
>
> Which key are you trying to import, which keyserver to you use?

I'm not importing from a keyserver, I'm importing from a file. I used gpa a while ago and it worked fine, it let me choose if I wanted to import from keyserver or file, but now I can't even get that window open before it segfaults.

--
Anders Lindén
http://medlem.tripodnet.nu/connymute

If rubbin cold dirt in your crotch is wrong - I don't wanna be right...