Fwd: GNU Privacy Guard

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Wed Jan 2 22:18:02 2002

--/KohU7xR/z4Rz7fl

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 09:07:48PM +0000, turbo_D wrote:

> I have a dilemma and need some help. I downloaded gpa-0.4.2.tar.gz (GNU
> Privacy Assistant) and gpa-0.4.2.tar.sig from http://www.gnupg.org and
> then imported the key ID 621CC013 from the blackhole.pca.dfn.de
> keyserver. I then proceeded to verify the package but discovered that the
> signature has been revoked.=20

What version of gpg are you using?
I just downloaded the two files and could verify the signature all right.

Can you show the output of:
	gpg --check-sigs 621CC013

--=20
Professional Service around Free Software                (intevation.net) =
=20
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)

--/KohU7xR/z4Rz7fl

--/KohU7xR/z4Rz7fl--