Quick Start

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Tue Jan 22 19:30:02 2002

--PPYy/fEw/8QCHSq3

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 06:36:00PM +0100, Rolf Offermanns wrote:
> Maybe this will help others with the same problems.

Thanks for putting together these hints.

> What are the remaining steps to send my first signed mail with kmail?

Jan will start a test for S/MIME with a new KMail version tomorrow.
The code has undergone some changes in the last days and the KDE cvs
mirrors need to catch up. This is the reason why producing good
instructions takes us a bit. But we get there.

> If I get there I promise I will write a HOWTO... ;)

That'll be great!

--PPYy/fEw/8QCHSq3

--PPYy/fEw/8QCHSq3--