GPA release 0.5.0

Renato Martini rmartini@cipsga.org.br
Wed Jul 3 03:11:01 2002

--=.?yHah5PsQs_CyC

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:54:39 +0200
Peter Gerwinski <peter@gerwinski.de> wrote:

> Renato Martini wrote:
> > [...]
> > gpa.c:124: `G_FILE_TEST_EXISTS' undeclared (first use in this function)
> > [...]
>
> See: http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gpa-dev/2002-June/000646.html
>
> Hope this helps,

Thanks Peter!

The problem now is clear...
My just now is why the configure don't aborted the process of compilation in this line
"checking whether we are using the GNU C Library 2.1 or newer... yes"? The reply "yes" is not correct my glib is 1.2?!

best regards

  __|_ _| _ \  __|  __|   \    | Renato Martini ::: Diretor Administrativo
 (     |  __/\__ \ (_ |  _ \   | http://www.cipsga.org.br
\___|___|_|  ____/\___|_/  _\  | http://gnupg.unixsecurity.com.br
          **Please sign or encrypt for Internet privacy**
"O Fantasia, che dei tempi e delle distanze fai il tuo giuoco audace!"
                         (Gabriele d'Annunzio)

--=.?yHah5PsQs_CyC

--=.?yHah5PsQs_CyC--