Another patch

Peter Gerwinski peter@gerwinski.de
Wed Jul 17 20:36:02 2002

Miguel Coca wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 17:43:28 +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Oh, only available for windows. :(
> Well, the dialog is there for all platforms, but the code for connecting to
> the server is compiled just for windows. I have no idea of how much work it
> would be to compile it under unix.

Not that much.

The difficult part was to make this work under MS-Windows.
Writing a Unix-compatible version of the non-portable parts is
straightforward. Back then, it just happened that a version for
MS-Windows was urgently requested and there was no time to add the
few lines to make it work under Unix-compatible systems, too.

Greetings,

    Peter
--
(_G-N-U_)   Dr. rer. nat. Peter Gerwinski <peter.gerwinski@g-n-u.de>