Problems compiling GPA

Markus Gerwinski markus@gerwinski.de
Fri Nov 15 18:08:01 2002

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6

Miguel Coca wrote:
> > On SuSE Linux 8.0, autogen.sh produces the following output:
> I swear I'm beginning to hate all that "auto" stuff :-)

Wonder why? ;-)

> > Question: Where is the macro directory I have to move the *.mp4 files to?
> > It's obviously _not_ my installation directory; I already tried that,
> > without changing the error.
> That should be done by aclocal (it adds all the files needed to your
> aclocal.m4 file). Do you have it installed? Which version?

Version 1.5.

> Try to add this to configure.ac:
> CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -mno-cygwin -mms-bitfields"
>
> It can be anywhere in the file, as long as it's before the AM_PATH_GTK_2_0
> test. If that is required only under Cygwin, I suggest that you add a target
> option to the "case" statement on line 54.

That works -- thanks!

The GTK check is running fine now...  Instead, a few lines later, I get an
error message "Cannot find an up to date GPGME". But I got the GPGME with the
same CVS download as anything else, so it ought to be up to date.

Do you have an idea what's wrong here?

Best,

  Markus

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6