Problems compiling GPA

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Fri Nov 22 20:19:02 2002

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 19:50:28 +0100, Markus Gerwinski wrote:
> Miguel Coca wrote:
> > > I'm trying on Linux now. The GPGME package compiled without a problem=
, the
> > > GPA package complains about a missing file "gtkhacks.h".
> > > Could you pass it to me?
> > Attached (although it is in CVS, just not in the list of files that get
> > included in releases).
>=20
> Thanks. Now, the next error message reads:
>=20
>   cpp0: .deps/gpa.TPo: Keine Berechtigung (German for "unauthorized acces=
s")
>=20
> Since there is no file gpa.TPo, that's not a big surprise... but where to=
 get
> it? I didn't find it in the CVS, too. Do you have one?

A couple of minutes of experiments have shown that these are temporary files
used in the compilation process (incredible how many things happen I wasn't
aware of :-)). They seem to be created in src/.deps as needed, so I guess
the creation failed.

Does that directory exist, and is it writable by your user?

Maybe someone who really understands what is going on there can help?

Regards,
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/