Problems compiling GPA

Markus Gerwinski markus@gerwinski.de
Fri Nov 22 19:54:02 2002

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu

Miguel Coca wrote:
> > I'm trying on Linux now. The GPGME package compiled without a problem, the
> > GPA package complains about a missing file "gtkhacks.h".
> > Could you pass it to me?
> Attached (although it is in CVS, just not in the list of files that get
> included in releases).

Thanks. Now, the next error message reads:

  cpp0: .deps/gpa.TPo: Keine Berechtigung (German for "unauthorized access")

Since there is no file gpa.TPo, that's not a big surprise... but where to get
it? I didn't find it in the CVS, too. Do you have one?

> > > I hope this saves you from brain injury :-)
> > Too late -- I'm already a programmer. ;-)
> That wasn't my fault! ;-)

Hah! You're certainly part of the conspiracy that drove me into software
development! %-)

  Markus

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu--