Bug list current GPA

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Thu Nov 28 23:16:02 2002

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 22:31:04 +0100, Markus Gerwinski wrote:
> Miguel Coca wrote:
> > > That _did_ change something, yes... Now I get a segfault when trying =
> > > import a key from "blackhole.pca.dfn.de". :-}
> > Should be fixed now. Sorry about the stupid bug :-(
> >=20
> > Could you please test it? I didn't get a crash, but a much stranger
> > problem, that is fixed now.
>=20
> I still get a segfault... You did check in your bugfix into the CVS, didn=
't
> you?

Yes, I did... Could you mail me a backtrace of the crash?

> BTW, setting a key to ultimate trust runs fine now.

Yes, I fixed that one on first try :-)

> > > in the long run, maybe a fly-over help should be added, telling in mo=
re
> > > detail what that issue's about?
> > That would be the best solution for a *lot* of the problems in GPA.
>=20
> Unfortunately it's a *lot* of monotonous work, too, huh? ;-)

Well, that too :-) But the truth is, I have never used tooltips in GTK, and
there are things that have higher priority in GPA.

Regards,
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/