Bug list current GPA

Markus Gerwinski markus@gerwinski.de
Thu Nov 28 22:35:02 2002

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

Miguel Coca wrote:
> > That _did_ change something, yes... Now I get a segfault when trying to
> > import a key from "blackhole.pca.dfn.de". :-}
> Should be fixed now. Sorry about the stupid bug :-(
>=20
> Could you please test it? I didn't get a crash, but a much stranger probl=
em,
> that is fixed now.

I still get a segfault... You did check in your bugfix into the CVS, didn't
you?

BTW, setting a key to ultimate trust runs fine now.

> > in the long run, maybe a fly-over help should be added, telling in more
> > detail what that issue's about?
> That would be the best solution for a *lot* of the problems in GPA.

Unfortunately it's a *lot* of monotonous work, too, huh? ;-)

> > Werner said:
> > > This should be addressed in gpg.conf.
> I'm not sure. Should we be tell new GPA users to edit their gpg.conf?

I'd rather put it into GPA as a new option, that encapsulates a line of tex=
t in
the gpg.conf.

Yours,

  Markus