can't use gpa unless gpg is run manually first

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Sat Oct 5 13:43:02 2002

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 15:28:29 +0300, Marius Andreiana wrote:
> Hi. With

Hi!

> gnupg-1.0.7-6
> gpa 0.4.3

Unfortunately gpa 0.4.3 is not compatible with gnupg 1.0.7 and above. While
much of the functionality won't give you much trouble, some things, like key
signing, won't work for most keys (for example, any key with multiple user
ID's).

> When started, gpa prompted to generate a new key, which I did.
> I chose to create backup keys and when finished it gave a warning: no
> public key. Ran gpg by hand
>
> [...]
>
> GPA worked fine after this (created a new key and all).

Thanks for the report. This will be fixed in the next release (actually, it
works in the CVS version, but that's not really usable right now).

Regards,
--
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/