GPA and GPGME

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Wed Oct 30 19:23:01 2002

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 19:14:32 +0100, Werner Koch wrote:
> The only thing I can suggest is to use either "key is valid" or "key
> is NOT valid" instead of the 4 leves we currently use.  "trustworthy"
> might be an alternative but then you have "trust" back again.

Just committed this. Finally I settled for four levels: "Unknown",
"Revoked", "Expired" and "Fully Valid". If someone thinks there is something
wrong with that, I'd welcome any suggestions.

Also, I rehashed the ownertrust dialog, and added descriptions of what each
trust value does. Maybe someone with a better grasp of English and the
concepts behind ownertrust could suggest better descriptions?

Regards,
--
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/