pinentry-qt segfaults after claiming ran out of memory

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Wed Dec 3 18:42:16 CET 2003

On Wednesday 03 December 2003 17:39, Steven Michalske wrote:
> pinentry gtk works fine but -qt si haveing memory issues
>
> anyone else experancing this?

Yes. On Nov 18 I've sent a patch to this list which should fix the
problem (it increases the amount of secure memory that pinentry-qt
allocates to prevent it from running out of secure memory). SuSE
applied my patch within a few days, but the Aegypten developers didn't
yet comment on my patch. :-(

Regards,
Ingo