pinentry-qt segfaults after claiming ran out of memory

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Wed Dec 3 20:25:21 CET 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 06:42:16PM +0100, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 December 2003 17:39, Steven Michalske wrote:
> > pinentry gtk works fine but -qt si haveing memory issues
> >
> > anyone else experancing this?
>
> Yes. On Nov 18 I've sent a patch to this list which should fix the
> problem (it increases the amount of secure memory that pinentry-qt
> allocates to prevent it from running out of secure memory). SuSE
> applied my patch within a few days, but the Aegypten developers didn't
> yet comment on my patch. :-(

The aegypten developers are currently busy updating an improving all
the components.
pinentry will be fixed and improved as well during this process. :-)

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH	              	     http://intevation.de/
FreeGIS	                               http://freegis.org/