problem with pinentry-qt ?

johan johan30@easynet.be
Sun Jun 15 13:23:01 2003

--Boundary-02=_WdF7+qYF6CqidWU

Hi,

it is pretty weard. Only when i use in ./gnupg/gpg-agent.conf :=20
pinentry-program /usr/local/bin/pinentry-gtk
it works. With qt it doesn't work. I installed everything from cvs. When i=
=20
change then the gtk by qt, it still works, but when i reboot, it doesn't wo=
rk=20
anymore, till i changed it again to gtk. Anybody has solution ?

Greetz,
johan