[issue106] kmail: identity conf. doesn't list user's encryption s/mime certs

Bernhard Herzog aegypten-issues at intevation.de
Tue Mar 9 16:33:34 CET 2004

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

The new configuration in Kmail allows me to select separate encryption and
signature keys/certs and if I try to select the signature cert I get all certs
for which I have the secret key.  So far so good :)

The list of certs presented for the encryption cert doesn't contain those certs
though.  The keys I can use to encrypt to myself, however, are exactly those for
which I have the secret key (and which allow encryption), otherwise I wouldn't
be able to decrypt it.

assignedto: marc
messages: 464
nosy: bh, marc
priority: bug
status: unread
title: kmail: identity conf. doesn't list user's encryption s/mime certs