gpa problem

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Nov 8 02:24:08 CET 2005

At Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:05:14 +0200,
Eric Tanguy <eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr> wrote:

> I apologize if this is not the right list to ask this kind of question
> but i have no answer from the gnupg-users list.
>
> I have gpa 0.7.0 installed on FC4 system. When i try to search a key a
> window saying connecting to the server hkp://yyy please wait and that's
> all. I have tried all the available servers and this is always the same.
> gpa keep this window as long as i closed gpa. Any idea ?

Fixed (at least for now) in SVN:

2005-11-08  Marcus Brinkmann  <marcus at g10code.de>

        * server_access.c (write_command): New argument scheme.
        (server_send_keys): Also to invocation.
        (server_get_key): Likewise.
        (check_errors): Don't look for errors if the exit status looks OK.
        * keyserver.c (keyserver_read_list): Use HKP server as default,
        drop LDAP surfnet server (seems to be down).

Thanks,
Marcus