Wish: group support for Kmail and gnupg

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Dec 7 20:18:37 CET 2006

Ingo,

On Wednesday 06 December 2006 20:26, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> - The Encryption Key Selection dialog will pop up. Select the desired
> keys of a, b and c, check "Remember choice" and select OK.

ah! This is the hard part.
With many keys in the list, selecting several keys is not very intuitive.
Usually I need to search to limit the choice and then the other key
I might have selected is gone.

> I haven't tried it, but you should also be able to do the above from the
> address book, i.e. you create a new contact for team at example.com and
> edit the signing/encryption options of the contact.

Yes it is possible.
I have to test this. Thanks for the hint!

It still leaves the problem of configuration for several MUAs.
It would be very cool if I could also select a group to use for
encryption in KMail.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)