Encoding proposal test [was: Encoding: a proposal]

Lorenzo Cappelletti L.Cappelletti@mail.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:19:44 +0100

On Tue Nov 26 at 01:14 +0200, George Pauliuc wrote:

> Of course - vim ;-)  But it also has to be tweaked as most keyboards do
> speak Latin encodings and not Unicode.  But we're close to that time

What if we don't use any common encoding at all?
Can I use my own encoding, whilst you use yours and we both don't
scramble each other's work?

I do believe (X)Emacs can be used... is there any other editor, as far
as you know?

> It's okay with me.  Is the new site in the cvs?

Yes, but you have to checkout branch-WML_adoption branch if you want to
get access to the new site.  Or you can retrieve the .wml source file
directly from the web: http://preview.gnupg.org/index.wml

--
email: L.Cappelletti@mail.com
Jabber: lolo@linux.it

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/