Encoding proposal test [was: Encoding: a proposal]

George Pauliuc pauliuc@gmx.net
27 Nov 2002 11:42:23 +0200

--=-lA4VGXXPRSrbWPOdkQ8Q

On Ma, 2002-11-26 at 22:19, Lorenzo Cappelletti wrote:
> What if we don't use any common encoding at all?
> Can I use my own encoding, whilst you use yours and we both don't
> scramble each other's work?

Quite dangerous.  And things like Word are out of the question.  This
things must be specified.  Also, there has to be a test that every
translator has to make just to be sure that his/her editor doesn't do
any changes.

--=-lA4VGXXPRSrbWPOdkQ8Q

--=-lA4VGXXPRSrbWPOdkQ8Q--