Encoding proposal test

Lorenzo Cappelletti l.cappelletti@mail.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:12:45 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: George Pauliuc <pauliuc@gmx.net>
Date: 27 Nov 2002 11:42:23 +0200
To: GnuPG Web Devel <gpgweb-devel@gnupg.org>
Subject: Re: Encoding proposal test [was: Encoding: a proposal]

> Quite dangerous.  And things like Word are out of the question.  This
> things must be specified.  Also, there has to be a test that every
> translator has to make just to be sure that his/her editor doesn't do
> any changes.

True, but we have to get to a trade-off, that balances between easiness
(one single file, stacked message catalogs) and fail safe (wrong or
misused editor).  In the end, we'll use po4all.

Do you think it's enough if

- I put a big warning in the README.translator file.
- I set up an automatic test.
- we considere that everything is under CVS control.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom