Where FAQ translations?

_Cri_ _Cri_ <bigamons@freemail.it>
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:49:37 +0100

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 12:29:11PM +0100, Lorenzo Cappelletti wrote:
> Hi Werner,
>
> _Cri_ has translated FAQs into Italian and handed the file to me.  Do
> you need it, too?
>
> I'm going to include it into documentation/faqs.wml...

Lorenzo, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding: David Scribner already sent
me the perl script to turn faq.raw into faq.html (which in turn has to
be pasted into faqs.wml).

I haven't done this operation yet, because I need to fix a couple of
things in the translation and give it a final review, but I'll do it
as soon as I write the final revision of the translation.

(BTW hello to everyone on the list :-)

Cri

--
[  GLUX! - http://www.lecco.linux.it  -  irc.eu.freenode.net -> #glux  ]
[    Signed / encrypted mail welcome  -  GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0x943A5F0E    ]