Where FAQ translations?

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:46:21 +0100

On Sat Mar 15 at 18:49 +0100, _Cri_ wrote:

> > _Cri_ has translated FAQs into Italian and handed the file to me.  Do
> > you need it, too?
> >
> > I'm going to include it into documentation/faqs.wml...
>
> Lorenzo, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding: David Scribner already sent
> me the perl script to turn faq.raw into faq.html (which in turn has to
> be pasted into faqs.wml).

Yes, sorry.  The problem still remains, though.  I mean, who's in charge
of keeping your raw translation in a safe place?

I knwo David sends the original faqs.raw file to Werner...

--
email: lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Jabber: lolo@linux.it

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/