Can we show in the main page...

Noel D. Torres Taņo ndtt@ll.iac.es
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:34:42 +0000

Jakob Breivik Grimstveit wrote:
[...]
> Whoever did that did a IMNSHO a big mistake and should be removed on a
> temporary/permanent basis from the CVS system. These types of political
> publicity stunts may in fact damage the collaboration in the Open Source
> community.
The main point of the Free Software community is that people can
collaborate independently of their ideas or nationalities.
I'm not (and I'm sure Werner is not) supporting Saddam Hussein with that
NO to the war. We're only supporting the international legality against
the U.S.A. unilateral and illegal action. That legality is represented
by the U.N., who have said (by mouth of its G.S. Mr. Anan) that this war
is illegal because it doesn't have the support of the Security Council.

Any community must have social rules. From the GnuPG team to the
international community. And always is a bad idea to let one person or
country impose his/its ideas. That applies the same to Werner than to
the U.S.A. The difference is that Werner doesn't use to do things on
it's own, without counting the rest of us.

Envite