Can we show in the main page...

Jakob Breivik Grimstveit jakob@grimstveit.net
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:19:05 +0100

lolo wrote:

> I just noticed that there's a logo on the main page.  Who the hell did
> that?
> We all disagree on a no-war logo.  Remove it, asap!  I cannot do it by
> myself
> right now...

Whoever did that did a IMNSHO a big mistake and should be removed on a
temporary/permanent basis from the CVS system. These types of political
publicity stunts may in fact damage the collaboration in the Open Source
community.

Come on - don't use a community website to exercise your own political
views - that is *very* egoistic and not the way to run the business.

Unfortunately I can't do such changes myself, hope someone else can do
this ASAP to minimize damages.

--
jakob