Can we show in the main page...

Pauliuc George pauliuc@gmx.net
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:24:55 +0200

--SrkhsHG=.Fs,X8BX

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:18:58 +0200 "Dov Margulis"
<graf@zahav.net.il> wrote:
> What you did is IMMORAL with a capital I !!!
> Gnu and Gnupg are not your personal home pages.
> You ___CAN'T___ just put what you want on them !!!

I remember lots of sites publishing banners about September
11, although that was something for the various NGOs.  I
think there should be a banner against the Israeli invasion
in the territories they don't control.  Besides, in both
cases we're talking about invasion wars.

--SrkhsHG=.Fs,X8BX

--SrkhsHG=.Fs,X8BX--