Can we show in the main page...

Dov Margulis graf@zahav.net.il
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:00:25 +0200

I started by making a really (I mean really long - 40 full lines) reply.
The reply I had written was very aggressive.
Although I think you should be put in your place, I won't, I'll just say
that I think that you are such an extreme redneck ignoramus that you should
be ignored.
For the record I'll just say that:
First, Israel _didn't_ invade the Palestinian territories !!!
Second, any connection you find between what happened on September 11th and
today's events is pretty LAME !

IMHO, gnupg is _not_ the place for this kind of discussion.
However some of you think differently and that's ok.

Werner,
I urge you again, please remove the banner from gnupg.org since you insult
many Linux+Gnupg users worldwide !!!

Dov.