Can we show in the main page...

Noel D. Torres Taņo ndtt@ll.iac.es
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 09:42:24 +0100

Dov Margulis wrote:

> [...]

Dear Dov:

I said you twice that I'm not antisemite nor anti-israelian nor anything
that way, but now I must answer you because you're simply lying.

When the State of Israel was created by UN, there was an agreement: the
english Palestina territory would be divided in six regions, three of
them to be the State of Israel and the other three for the palestinians.

During several wars, the first of them started by the arab countries,
Israel invaded all the palestinian territories, as well as Sinai and
Golan highs.

Until today, there are Israel troops on the territories given by the UN
to the palestinians in the Partition.

And I remember you that you were who first treated the Israel case here
in the list, talking about SCUDS.

You say Werner is insulting "many Linux+Gnupg users worldwide". The only
insulted one here is the UN, insulted by the US. This war is illegal.
I'm sure the banner wouldn't be there if this war were approved by UN's
Security Council, like 1991 war was.

The Free Software movement, including not only Linux and GnuPG (and I
remember you that GnuPG is NOT a Linux product since it runs on a lot of
platforms) is not simply a software movement. It's an ethical movement
from its very start by RMS at MIT complaining about a printer driver. So
we CAN'T be quiet about such an illegal monstruosity like this war.

YOU can not force us all to follow YOUR ideas about this war and its
meaning.

And talking about morality, which you invoked to force Werner to retire
the banner, this war is also immoral, since it's conducted against UN
Chart, against Irak people, against worldwide public opinion; since it's
simply an invasion war in seek for the iraqi oil, since it's a vengeance
for "daddy"'s failure, since the reconstruction is reserved for american
enterprises only (including Cheney's enterprises), since million dollars
contracts for reconstruction are assigned to such enterprises even
without having the control of the thing to reconstruct; since there is
no liberation for kurdish people from Saddam since they are being
invaded by turquish troops.

You are NO ONE here to talk about the morality of this war (or the
banner).

And, even if you think I'm lying, I want to be your friend. But maybe
you can't have friends if their ideas are so different from yours.

Noel David Torres Taņo, a.k.a. Envite
GnuPG web pages translator