Can we show in the main page...

Jakob Breivik Grimstveit jakob@grimstveit.net
01 Apr 2003 23:41:10 +0200

Right. This was not exactly the focus I would like to see on this group
- are we a political group (and come on, we are *not*)? What are we
doing/supposed to do right now? Translating webpages and making the
visit of the websurfer a pleasant and interesting one - with regards to
the GnuPG software!

I would encourage everybody to announce the "Can we show in the main
page..." thread for officially dead, rollback the website to
pre-antiwar-banner-times and start focusing on what people joined this
group for in the first place?.

Many people have said clever things here about the issue. But in the
wrong forum. I would advice everyone interested in discussing this
further to a newsgroup or web forum instead.

And since this group is dictating the public appearance of the GnuPG
software - what is the developers of the software about their view on
this?

--
jakob!