Can we show in the main page...

Dov Margulis graf@zahav.net.il
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:46:08 +0200

> <wk@gnupg.org> wrote:
> > It is not only my personal view but the one of millions
> > and millions of people all over the world.  It is the view
> > of the majority of the UN, the Pope, the Dalai Lama and
> > whoever responsible person I can think of.  Well, it is
> > not the view of a stubborn club of themself calling
> > politicans on a crusade on their own and soldiers not
> > courageous enough to refuse their orders.
>
> Werner,
>
> After some thinking I come to think guys like Dov are right.
> You should drop that banner. Else, probably the site would
> be rendered unusefull just like the AlJazira (did I spell it
> right?) site in English. Usually these bloody extremists who
> shout for agression and find killing a justifiable thing are
> the worse. Those are the ones that won't stop from anything.
> And, as Dov said about Noel insulting USA and Israeli
> citizens - those two countries have nothing in common with
> the dictionary term of democracy and freedom of speech. I
> said the dictionary term as they use both terms in their
> holy wars of agression.

Tell me something Pauliuc, did your former president chauchesco know the
terms democracy and freedom of speech ?
Unless you are 10 years old you probably lived when he was in power, didn't
you ?
Did you have freedom of speech or democracy when you were born ? I think
not, so don't be a hypocrite.
Israel on the other hand had freedom of speech and democracy from the first
moment the state of Israel was established !!!