Can we show in the main page...

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 19:54:08 +0200

On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 17:23:49 +0200, Pauliuc George said:

> You should drop that banner. Else, probably the site would
> be rendered unusefull just like the AlJazira (did I spell it
> right?) site in English. Usually these bloody extremists who

The one that is blocked or not reachable from time to time ;-)

> So, please Werner, do think twice. After all, this might be
> a very good idea to deprive people around the world of a
> great piece of software. Keep in mind the fact that the US
> are trying in every possible way to deny the right to
> privacy to the regular people.

This is the reason why the site is still there and not just black
without any info.  There are simply some additional information.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
  Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of
  mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of