Can we show in the main page...

Pauliuc George pauliuc@gmx.net
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 17:23:49 +0200

--c=.(GtZJ/zpUq6Ys

On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 09:35:55 +0200 Werner Koch
<wk@gnupg.org> wrote:
> It is not only my personal view but the one of millions
> and millions of people all over the world.  It is the view
> of the majority of the UN, the Pope, the Dalai Lama and
> whoever responsible person I can think of.  Well, it is
> not the view of a stubborn club of themself calling
> politicans on a crusade on their own and soldiers not
> courageous enough to refuse their orders.

Werner,

After some thinking I come to think guys like Dov are right.
You should drop that banner. Else, probably the site would
be rendered unusefull just like the AlJazira (did I spell it
right?) site in English. Usually these bloody extremists who
shout for agression and find killing a justifiable thing are
the worse. Those are the ones that won't stop from anything.

And, as Dov said about Noel insulting USA and Israeli
citizens - those two countries have nothing in common with
the dictionary term of democracy and freedom of speech. I
said the dictionary term as they use both terms in their
holy wars of agression.

So, please Werner, do think twice. After all, this might be
a very good idea to deprive people around the world of a
great piece of software. Keep in mind the fact that the US
are trying in every possible way to deny the right to
privacy to the regular people.

George.

--c=.(GtZJ/zpUq6Ys

--c=.(GtZJ/zpUq6Ys--