your mail

Pauliuc George pauliuc@gmx.net
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 18:45:33 +0200

--0E3:elU=.uovH8RD

On Tue, 08 Apr 2003 11:08:24 +0100 "Noel D. Torres Ta=F1o"
<ndtt@ll.iac.es> wrote:
> Yes, but old browsers were standard-compliant in their
> moment and we are nobody to force the people to change
> thier software, or to change their hardware to support the
> new heavier software.

CSS doesn't break compatibility. Only they won't see the
colors. The basic stuff is still in HTML. And it has no real
purpose to try to force everything into the old HTML as
there still exist (with a good reason) an option to override
the webdesigner's choice of fonts and colors.

> Well. But I think at least lynx must be checked
> independently. I think javascript is not a W3C standard.
> Am I wrong?

JS isn't a standard. And it isn't enabled in all browsers
even if it is supported.

--0E3:elU=.uovH8RD

--0E3:elU=.uovH8RD--