PR 134 [was: Report about currently open gpgweb problem reports.]

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Thu, 22 May 2003 23:36:51 +0200

On Tue May 20 at 16:40 +0100, Noel D. Torres Ta=F1o wrote:

> PR 134 (werner, open) Says that there is a bad URL in the source
> distribution. I think werner must change that URL in the CVS for the
> sorce distribution to talk about bugs.gnupg.org, and that lolo must set
> up a redirecting page from buglist.html to bugs.gnupg.org.

Ehm, I don't have the priviledges to redirect pages, sorry.  Only Werner=20
can do that.

--=20
email: lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Jabber: lolo@linux.it
Fingerprint: 8CDD 3408 53B2 6122 99DA EE37 1523 68FC D906 4C08

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/