PR 119 [was: Report about currently open gpgweb problem reports.]

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Thu, 22 May 2003 23:21:33 +0200

On Tue May 20 at 16:40 +0100, Noel D. Torres Ta=F1o wrote:

> PR 119 (lolo, analyzed) says that the webpage cannot be viewed with
> Netscape 4.78. My opinion is that the site must be accessible to all
> versions of browsers, not only to the most modern ones. This PR seems to
> be waiting an answer from the originator (Tony Sanderson) since more
> than two months ago. I think that answer will never arrive (unless it
> arrived yet).

We've already had a discussion on this topic and the decision we made=20
was that we support standards, not browsers.

If site developers and browsers developers both chase after adhering a=20
standard, there's going to be an end, otherwise it can be a never ending=20
story!

Sorry Noel, but I'm not willing to support Netscape Navigator.  It's
really old, doesn't support W3C standards and Mozilla is there as its
most natural alternative.  To me, it really sucks, nowadays.

--=20
email: lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Jabber: lolo@linux.it
Fingerprint: 8CDD 3408 53B2 6122 99DA EE37 1523 68FC D906 4C08

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/