PR 17 and 159 [was: Report about currently open gpgweb problem reports.]

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Thu, 22 May 2003 22:56:26 +0200

On Tue May 20 at 16:40 +0100, Noel D. Torres Ta=F1o wrote:

> PR 17 (lolo, feedback) waits for Josep Teixidor to submit new formats of
> the GnuPG Mini HOWTO translation to catalan. I checked the webpage and I
> think these files are submitted and actually acessible. This PR must be
> closed.

> PR 159 (lolo, open) Suggests to include PGG in the list of MUAs. The
> frontend is inluded in version 1.21 of
> related_software/frontend_list.wml so the PR can be closed.

I agree on both.  They can safly be closed.

The fact is that I don't feel yet quite confident with Gnats.  I mean,=20
it's a powerful tool (yet a bit badly maintained, IMHO) but I haven't=20
been able to exploit it as I should do.

I'm not able to work with gnats from within (X)Emacs and/or via e-mail. =20
Unfortunately, I still have a dial-up connection, sigh!  Via HTTP, it=20
doesn't work under Opera, but I could try with a textual brower like=20
elinks... mmmhhh.

Can you point me to some good documentation?

--=20
email: lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Jabber: lolo@linux.it
Fingerprint: 8CDD 3408 53B2 6122 99DA EE37 1523 68FC D906 4C08

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/