Report about currently open gpgweb problem reports.

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Thu, 22 May 2003 22:43:43 +0200

On Tue May 20 at 16:40 +0100, Noel D. Torres Ta=F1o wrote:

> Report about currently open gpgweb problem reports.
>=20
> We actually have 9 open PRs, 4 of them belonging to werner and the other
> five to lolo.
> Of this 9 PRs, there are 1 suspended, 2 waiting for feedback, 2 simply
> analized and 4 fully open.
>=20
> I hope these clues can help to improve this statistic.

Thanks for your effort, Noel.  It's really appreciated.  I'm going to=20
split your message in several subgroups to make easy any subsequent=20
trace back.

--=20
email: lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Jabber: lolo@linux.it
Fingerprint: 8CDD 3408 53B2 6122 99DA EE37 1523 68FC D906 4C08

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/