New GNATS databases?

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Sat, 24 May 2003 16:59:23 +0200

Hi everybody,

I had a look at GNATS' documentation and found it very customizable.

Since software PRs are substantially different from those that afflicts
the site or the documents (GPH, FAQs, etc.), I thought it'd be wise to
reconfigure GNATS so that different fields are available for each set of
PRs.

This means that we'd create 3 databases, with different configuration
files:

  software  - gathers PRs for gpg, gpa, gpgme, libxxx, etc.
  site      - regards gnupg.org site
  documents - for docs like GPH, FAQs, HOWTOs, etc.

I won't manage software database, since I don't know the issues.

I think site database can be split into the following categories:

  links            - internal and external dangling links
  mirrors          - mirror management
  related_software - related software section management
  language-en      - bugs related to the English site version
  language-de      - bugs related to the German site version
  language-es      - bugs related to the Spanish site version
  language-it      - bugs related to the Italian site version
  ...              - bugs related to the ... site version
  misc             - miscellanea

Of course, bugs related to Spanish site version will be sent to Noel,
those for the Italian one to Cristian, and so on.

Possible PR classes are:

  missing - translation/software/mirror
  broken  - link/translation
  grammar - mistakes
  old     - translation/software/mirror
  outage  - server problems
  wish    - software/mirror
  bug     - generic bug

What do you think?

--
email: lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Jabber: lolo@linux.it

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/