PR 119

Noel D. Torres Taņo ndtt@ll.iac.es
Tue, 27 May 2003 10:27:20 +0100

[...]
> The idea behind is to use WML and generat a parallel site with the same
> contents but different layout.  The problem is that this isn't a quick
> solution, since I have to study W3C's raccomandations.
[...]
Perfect. This will save work. Can I suggest one thing?
Consider people with old browsers as one more kind of people with
dissabilities, thus not physical but technical. There are a lot of
public administration workplaces in which the only available browsers
are old, because the computers are old. I'm not refering to support
specific browsers, but old standards.

Envite