PR 119

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Mon, 26 May 2003 23:37:14 +0200

luned=EC 26 maggio alle 15:31, Noel D. Torres Ta=F1o ha scritto:

> Another possibility, thus not automated, is to have a button in the main
> page linking to "Older standards page". This button MUST be placed
> before any non HTML 2.0 tag in the BODY section, to be sure it appears.

My advice is to forget about javascript (I don't like it neither) and=20
choose to support a website version for people with disabilities (blind=20
people, etc.).  There's a good heap of documentation and raccomandation=20
=66rom W3C which lead the web designer to produce a very neat and simple=20
site.

The idea behind is to use WML and generat a parallel site with the same=20
contents but different layout.  The problem is that this isn't a quick=20
solution, since I have to study W3C's raccomandations.

--=20
email: lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Jabber: lolo@linux.it
Fingerprint: 8CDD 3408 53B2 6122 99DA EE37 1523 68FC D906 4C08

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/