Email abstraction layer

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:47:51 +0200

On Mon Jun 02 at 08:39 +0100, Noel D. Torres Ta=F1o wrote:

Noel, you forgot to reply to the ML...  Thus, I'm going to reply to you=20
keeping all your message.

> In general I consider all of this a good idea. One thing remains
> unspecified, moreover. All that addresses will be real addresses to be
> accessed via POP3 or received e-mails will be resent to those developers
> personal addresses? If the answer is the first, it must be noted that we
> need an agreement between developers to not to erase from server the
> messages, to allow all developers of the same address to read them.

No, I was thinking of the second case.  GnuPG mail server would simply=20
forward messages to their real e-mails.  This may generate more traffic,=20
but it doesn't require that each developer has got an account on=20
gnupg.org.

> About translator-es@ I like it, thus I prefer translator.es@, but I
> don't care.

I agree.  It's just a matter of making a decision.

> About anonimizing us, I don't like it. I suggest that in all pages in
> which address can be found, it will be escorted by the developer(s)
> name, from wml files to thye bottom of the pages, being like
> #   Coding:
> #     Lorenzo Cappelletti <webmaster@>, 2002-2003.
> #   Texts:
> #     Werner Koch <admin@>, 2002-2003.
> #   Spanish translation:
> #     Noel Torres <translator-es@>, 2002-2003.
> in the wml files and something like that wherever an e-mail address
> appear.

Sorry Noel, I don't quite understand what you meant here.  Could you=20
repeat it with other words, please?

--=20
email: lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Jabber: lolo@linux.it
Fingerprint: 8CDD 3408 53B2 6122 99DA EE37 1523 68FC D906 4C08

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/