Email abstraction layer

Cristian Rigamonti Cristian Rigamonti <cri@linux.it>
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:55:14 +0200

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 02:47:51PM +0200, Lorenzo Cappelletti wrote:
> On Mon Jun 02 at 08:39 +0100, Noel D. Torres Ta=F1o wrote:
>=20
> > In general I consider all of this a good idea.

Me too! :-)

> Sorry Noel, I don't quite understand what you meant here.  Could you=20
> repeat it with other words, please?

I think Noel meant that whenever a mail address like
<translator.es@gpg.org> is published, it should be accompanied by the
real name of the translator, as it appears in the header of wml files.

That sounds reasonable too IMHO, though (standard disclaimer) I don't
know how difficult the implementation would be, so you (Lolo) can judge
better than all of us...

Cri

--=20
[ GLUX! - http://www.lecco.linux.it  -  irc.eu.freenode.net -> #glux ]
[   Signed / encrypted mail welcome  -  GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0x943A5F0E   ]
[    http://www.lecco.linux.it/index.php?link=3Ddocumenti/trad.html    ]