Pending tasks

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti at email.it
Thu Jan 1 19:49:02 CET 2004

Hi all,

my best whises to you all.  A new year has begun and I'd like to push a
little bit forward a few tasks we left behind.

A part from the UTF-8 migration which should be ready whitin few weeks,
we still have to:

* activate the xx.gnupg.org mirroring scheme
* switch to a different web server (there's a boa branch opened)
* set up gnats properly
* add an email abstraction layer (see a post of mine of March 31st)

I'd like to hear from Werner (and the others) if he thinks we can
accomplish these tasks.

email: lorenzo.cappelletti at email.it
Jabber: lolo at linux.it
Fingerprint: 8CDD 3408 53B2 6122 99DA EE37 1523 68FC D906 4C08