Pending tasks

Noel D. Torres Taño ndtt at ll.iac.es
Fri Jan 2 08:55:26 CET 2004

Lorenzo Cappelletti wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> my best whises to you all.  A new year has begun and I'd like to push a
> little bit forward a few tasks we left behind.
>
> A part from the UTF-8 migration which should be ready whitin few weeks,
> we still have to:
>
> * activate the xx.gnupg.org mirroring scheme
> * switch to a different web server (there's a boa branch opened)
> * set up gnats properly
> * add an email abstraction layer (see a post of mine of March 31st)
>
> I'd like to hear from Werner (and the others) if he thinks we can
> accomplish these tasks.

I've a web server at home (Apache+MultiViews/Debian/ADSL) and I'm
planning to install wml, so I can make tests with it if you need. My
personal webpage is actually running ok with MultiViews (it's spanish
and english).

LoLo: ask me for IP and an account if you want. Also, I can set up a
mirror for Spain

Envite