Boa adoption

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jan 9 20:46:13 CET 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 00:26:34 +0100, Lorenzo Cappelletti said:

> Am I mistaken or boa doesn't ship out the right page laguage?  My

Yep.

I have not found the time to implement that, however if we put Boa
into production I will add this feature.

>> Would it be possible to renew the old script based old URL handling?
>> This has the advantage that we keep it in the CVS.

> Ehm... what's this?  Can you refresh my memory?

IIRC you wrote a bit of code and a flat file to create symlinks at the
same time I added the old links to the Caudium configuration.

  Werner

--
Werner Koch                                      <wk at gnupg.org>
The GnuPG Experts                                http://g10code.com