Sponsor link [was: Pending tasks]

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti at email.it
Tue Jan 13 21:45:53 CET 2004

"Noel D. Torres Taño" <ndtt at ll.iac.es>, Mon 12 Jan 2004 14:53 +0000:

> Suggestion: allow a place at the bottom of the first column of each page
> for information local to each mirror. For example, some universatry
> mirrors would put here "The mirror hosted by Miskatonic University" or
> something like that. See, for example, the spanish mirror
> www.es.debian.org in comparison with www.debian.org .

Do you mean at the bottom of the navigation menu on the left-hand side?

It sounds a really good idea, anyhow.  The question is: how do we
realize that?  I think sponsor image and sponsor page are not copied by
the mirror, rather the webadmin has to provide his own logo and page.
If he doesn't do that, the link is broken...

email: lorenzo.cappelletti at email.it
Jabber: lolo at linux.it
Fingerprint: 8CDD 3408 53B2 6122 99DA EE37 1523 68FC D906 4C08