(fwd) Integrity Check under Windows

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti at email.it
Sun Jan 25 09:18:21 CET 2004

Hi everybody,

I received the interesting message below.

I think that that tool would be very appreciated by Windows users who
are little confident with command lines.  My idea is to put a link to
Kenneth's app directly from the download page where Windows users can
fetch the gpg binaries.

Could you please send your thoughts?

----- Forwarded message from Kenneth Ballard <kballard at s92979145.onlinehome.us> -----